Re: [OM] OM Bellows,off topic crap.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows,off topic crap.
From: Paul Haigney <lensman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:45:55 +0100
Hi Trevor
I never left, but the warm beer thread and other off topic crap leaves me
cold.

Note*** too the folks who take part in the above, go private or better still
go to some of the chat rooms on the net and stop filling up my mail box with
this stuff

Ennis ?  you mean Donegal I think, well as I type this a major US
publishing company have contacted me with a view to using some of
the stuff I shot in Donegal,......into the big time eh.

Soon to be FS maybe OM4Ti,OM2sp,28mm,50mm,135mm,300mm..Zuiko's
T32,cobra Dedicated OM Gun, TTL cables.