Re: [OM] Multi Coating (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] Multi Coating (again)
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:57:50 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/98 7:50:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Alternatively, do we have enough members to survey the lenses, and their
serial numbers to see if there are any obvious change points? >>

I will probably regret this, but I'll volunteer to put this together. Send me
your lens descriptions, serial numbers, and whether or not they look MC. I'll
roll it all up in a spreadsheet or database and make it available. No promises
as to when it gets done, my wife is due on Tues!

For example:

50/1.8, chrome nose, S/N 1234567, single coated
50/1.4, black nose, S/N 2345678, multi coated, marked MC
200/4, black nose, S/N 123456, multi coated, marked MC

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI