Re: [OM] OM-77 quality

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-77 quality
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:17:25 -0500
Believe it or not there is a dedicated group of OM-77/707 users out
there who really like and use the camera! We use one as a back-up
because we can use all the OM mount lenses with manual focus and still
get the motor drive/winder capabilities as well as the DX film speed
setting.

We sell a lot of lenses and accessories for this camera especially in
Australia and New Zealand. Maybe this is where all the old 77/707s went
to die? Paul.