Re: [OM] New OM Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Cameras
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:28:04 +1000
I've found that after learning on the manual OM1, even if I use an auto or
program mode (like the OM40) I am much more aware of the effect of the
lighting in the frame than others I know who've never used manual, and I use
exposure compensation a lot.  The manual experience gives me a good idea of
how much the auto exposure might need to be adjusted.  That way I still have
more input than most auto-shooters, but can let the camera due the
fine-tuning.

My 2 cents...

Cheers
Andy