[OM] Lens data update

Subject: [OM] Lens data update
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:44:25 EDT
I just wanted to thank everybody who has submitted their lens data to me. I've
already received data on over 100 lenses! Not too many big surprises, but
certainly interesting. Hopefully I'll get some more data soon, for most of the
individual lenses there aren't really enough data points yet to draw many
conclusions. The exceptions being the 50/1.8 (17 samples, of course!), and
maybe 50/1.4 (8 samples) and 200/4 (7 samples) as well.

If anyone is interested in a text file summary of what I have, E-mail me
privately. I think it's a bit large to post on the list already.

Keep those cards and letters coming in, folks!

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI