RE: [OM] New OM Cameras

Subject: RE: [OM] New OM Cameras
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:11:33 +0000
Whereas a camera like the OM-4Ti is more of a "create the moment
and capture it" type camera.
Yes I can't think of (m)any good pictures I've taken without pausing to
think and compose, then again I don't do photo journalism, neither do the
majority of photographers. I wonder how many pros actually do.
The slower the picture the better (if you have the time).
Having said that I've used OM on manual to take some very successful
movement shots - panning and blur.
I suppose the ideal is to have a camera which is equally at home in any
mode.
Any takers?