Re: [OM] OM Bellows,off topic crap.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows,off topic crap.
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:52:46 +0000
Paul, you must tell me how you get the weather to cooperate with
deadlines, This would be tip beyond price.   8-)

Congratulations on the pro work.

Giles

PS     If you think Olympus stuff is hard to find in Irelaand you
should try Perth Australia.  I only bought one single item of my kit
in Perth, te rest came from overseas via the net.  A lot more cheaply
too.