Re: [OM] lack of autofocus

Subject: Re: [OM] lack of autofocus
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 01:31:26 EDT

<< I sincerely hope the OM system will be around for many years. But unless
 Olympus aggressively markets it -- to the serious photographer, not just
 the "nuts" -- and tries to keep the price down, it will almost certainly
 die. >>
Please keep your own diminished self image to yourself and don't try to
include me or the other members of this group.
Your generalizations and negativisms are tiresome.  If you're so convinced the
OM system is doomed, why not have a quick garage sale (on-line sale?) and
raise money for your new Nik or Can.  Or MIn or Pen?  Certainly not Lei since
they also lag so far behind the bells and whistle leaders they must not have a
viable product either.