Re: [OM] mouths and money

Subject: Re: [OM] mouths and money
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:51:05 -0500
> >... I wonder how many people on the list that own
> >winders or motor drives use their cameras without them... >>

Or use them as handgrips.  I find that I use the cameras release to take the
picture and the winder as a winder.

Number one advantage of the OM plus winder/motordrive:  You can advance and
rewind the film with dead batteries.  Try that with an F5, EOS, etc.  Come
to think of it, can you even take a picture with the wonderbricks with dead
batteries?

Amazing how I can switch sides so quickly, ain't it?

Ken N.