Re: [OM] Kodachrome 64

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome 64
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:09:16 -0500
<<I picked up 7 rolls of KC-64 pp for £30 Irish pounds in Boots, Dublin
it was out of date by 3 months  hence the price, I must say I was
surprised it took only 2 weeks for the mounted slides to be returned
too me from the UK  , one other thing, it's 10yrs since I used this
film and I'd forgot how good it really is, I set the film speed at 80
for more saturated colour, I prefer it to sensia any day.

Rgds Paul >>

OK!  With all this talk about KC-64, I have a hankering to give it a go.
It's been a long time.
Can anyone supply recommended labs around the country. (USA)
Would it be just as good to buy prepaid and send it to Kodak?

Charlie Loeven