Re: [OM] Kodachrome 64

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome 64
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 10:52:38 -0700
I think you are exactly correct Jan.  Over the last few years, all
Kodachrome processing was been directed to eight processing centers around
the world (I think it is 8).  Kodak has very recently developed a Kodachrome
"mini-lab" processor that requires a fraction of the floor space and
staffing (e.g. no full-time chemist to mind the solutions).  We should see a
resurgence of K-25/64/200 if they are successful in convincing the labs to
adopt the new processors.

Visit Kodak's website for press release and additional details.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".

Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx> remarked: