[OM] Oktoberfest Sale (budget lenses)

Subject: [OM] Oktoberfest Sale (budget lenses)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:11:38 EDT
Hi all:

Over the years, I've been buying out the inventory of one my favorite camera
stores.  They are letting the remaining OM lens inventory go at budget prices.
If anyone is interested, they have the following lenses for sale.  All are 9
or better condition, except as noted:

135mm f/3.5 Zuiko, single coated  $40
135mm f/3.5 Zuiko, single coated, very slight lens defect (separation)  $25
35mm f/2.8 Zuiko, single coated  $45
35mm f/2.8 Zuiko, single coated  $50
75-150mm f/4 Zuiko Zoom, single coated  $70
80-200mm f/3.5~4.5 Tokina, NIB, $75
35-70mm f/3.5~4.6 Tokina, NIB  $65
70-210 f/4~5.6 Sigma, $60
Vivitar Matched Multiplier for the 100-300mm zoom, $20
Star-D 2x teleconverter, $22
Prinz 2x teleconverter, $22
80-200mm f/3.9~4.9 "generic"  $60
24mm f/2.8 Rokinon  $50

I've indicated NIB rather than LNIB since the Tokina zooms are coming straight
from the stock of an authorized dealer.

Contact me offline if you are interested in buying any of these items.  First
come, first served.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV