Re: [OM] Oktoberfest Sale (preview)

Subject: Re: [OM] Oktoberfest Sale (preview)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 17:57:48 EDT
Hi BW:

> Does this [M. Quartz Remote Controller 1] work on batteries?  I always
thought it was AC?

You are thinking of the M.AC Control Box in conjunction with a Relay Cord.
Does the same thing, but in studio situations.  The one I'm selling is a
lightweight battery driven unit that ***correction here*** only works with
Winder 2 or Motor Drive 2.  It has a self contained cord 1.2 meters in length
and extends, if necessary, through use of a M. Remote Controller Cord 10m.
You get a visual confirmation that an exposure has been made, it allows
exposure intervals from 0.5 sec to 24 hours, and has a countdown electronic
frame counter that auto stops at 0.

Gee, with Doris' ideas this is sounding better by the hour!

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV