[OM] OM - 10 LIGHT PROBLEMS - HELP!

Subject: [OM] OM - 10 LIGHT PROBLEMS - HELP!
From: Konrad Pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 00:52:31 -0700
Hi,

I have a problem with my OM-10 -if anyone can help?

When the mirror flips up and you shine a light from the
eyepiece/viewfinder, you can see light entering from the sides of the
mirror.  Is this normal?  I suspect that this is causing the edges of my
photos to be washed (you know - soft white cast) and overexposed.

Another thing that worries me is that at the last beep of the self timer
the tone seems to drop as if you were drowning a speaker in water, sort
of, before the shutter releases.  Is this simply drained batteries?

any help is appreciated

thanks

Konrad Pizzuto
--