Re: [OM] Re:250 Film Back ??'s (Almost Answered)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:250 Film Back ??'s (Almost Answered)
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 13:53:38 EDT
Hi All, & George,
Sorry for the "DUH" post & ?.
While looking through my files, I found a reference showing the 250 Film Back
1 fitting the OM4.  So I pulled this old thing out and tried again, sure
enough.  There is a little block on the bottom that is removable with a chrome
screw which will allow the larger OM4/3 bodies to slide into place.  So,
obviously I was incorrect in my assumption that the 250 Film Back 1 would not
fit OM3/4 bodies.
Which leads to another question.  McBroom references (2) versions of the 250
Film Back,  One for the OM1/2n's and another for the 2s/3/4/4t.
Does anyone know what the differences are?
Possibly, I have the 2nd version.  With mine the OM1/2 will just drop right
into place.  As I stated above, the OM3/4 will not fit unless you remove the
little block.
Thanks,
BW
Ps, To gma
Hi George,
For many years I have wanted to set up a camera trap to photograph Whitetail
deer.  These deer are the most secretive animals, for their size, on earth.
Mostly nocturnal except when they are in their "Rut" (chasing does in estrus).
They make what is called a scrape, and both the does and buck use this area as
a meeting ground.  Kinda like a bar, (when we were younger).  Anyway, this
battery powered M. Quartz Remote controller has got me thinking again on how I
could set this trap up.
BW
gma@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Buddy;
 Sounds like fun.  I can't answer the body question, bet if you need
 magazines, Dave Brown has a few to sell.
 george
 PS Let me know what uses you come up with.

 ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx wrote: > > Hi All,