[OM] Lens Data

Subject: [OM] Lens Data
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:30:15 EDT
For those of you who requested it, I just sent out the lens coating data. If
you didn't get it, let me know.

If anyone has more data to contribute, please do. There seem to be more people
interested in seeing the list than in contributing to it! I still have more
data to consolidate to the list, and will hopefully get to it soon. Depends on
when the baby arrives. When he arrives (yes, "he", it's a boy!) I will be
taking about 3 weeks off and maybe will be able to get to it then (or am I
crazy to think that?).

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI