Re: [OM] OM-4T eye relief (eyepoint)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T eye relief (eyepoint)
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:14:26 -0500
>OM-F, OM-10:  More than adequate for eyeglass wearer
>OM-1MD: Just adequate
>OM-2SP: Just a bit short, but quite usable
>OM-4T: Severely inadequate
>
>How do the original OM-2, OM-3, and OM-4 compare?

The OM-1md and OM-2md are almost unusable for me without a -2 diopter
installed.  The OM-2S is ok, except I still use a -2 installed it it too.
The viewfinders in the OM-2S appear to be about -.75 from the md series.

Oh, and the SRT was very good for eye relief.  Many pros stuck with them
until Nikon introduced Highpoint.

Ken N.