[OM] I'm back, quick report

Subject: [OM] I'm back, quick report
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:18:42 -0700
I'm back from Whistler, and glad to see Zuiko running nicely... :-)

Photo opportunities all week were fairly limited by mostly poor weather, but I
managed a few rolls of B/W, including a comparison of FP4, TMX and Delta
100 which I'll try to evaluate this week.

My wife had her purse stolen, inluding a cell phone and her Trip 35 :-(
I was sort of planning to give her a Stylus or similar for Christmas, so I
guess
this will be an even better idea now. Time for search the archives for info on
all the models... :-)

ps: if anyone sent me an offline message, I will try to reply within a day or
two, once I get through ~1800 messages.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright