[OM] How to do fill flash, and differences of flash cap. of OM cameras?

Subject: [OM] How to do fill flash, and differences of flash cap. of OM cameras?
From: "claude batmanghelidj" <myoho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 10:12:31 -0700
I currently shoot with an OM-G, and and OM-1.  I have a T20, and a T32.  How
would I do daylight fill flash using this set up?  What are the inherent
differences between the TTL, and OTF flash and ambient metering systems of
say the OM-G, and the OM-2?  Just curious.

 BTW, I returned the 35-200 Tamron because it turned out that the lens
element was separating.

Also, what should I expect to pay for an OM4 Ti in used mint condition?
Does anyone have one they may like to sell?

For the techies here, could an N-90s be modified to mount OM lenses?

Thanks.

Claude