Re: [OM] Lens Data

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Data
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:35:30 EDT
Hi, I'm John Reiner and I'm new to the list.  My Dad has been taking lots of
pictures of me and I'm starting to wonder what the MC on his lens means.  Does
anyone know?  Don't even ask me yet how to pronounce Zuiko.  I think that
Dad's exposures of me might be off some since my skin doesn't look like it's
18% reflectance yet.  But just wait till he takes me out to see the fall
colors I've been hearing about!

Gosh, there sure is lots to learn in this new world.  I hope you all will be
around when I get my first OLY.  I'm already having Mom order foam seals so
that the Mint one Dad is storing for me will be light tight when I'm old
enough to test drive it.