Re: [OM] I'm back, quick report

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, quick report
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:17:42 -0700
On 20 Oct 98, at 9:56, John A. Prosper wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Shawn Wright wrote:
>
> |I'm back from Whistler, and glad to see Zuiko running nicely... :-)
> |
> |Photo opportunities all week were fairly limited by mostly poor weather,
>
> Shawn,
>
> There's no such thing as poor photographic weather! :-)

I was wondering if anyone would pick that one up... ;-)

What I *meant* to say is poor (or rather, rapidly changing) weather made it
hard to convince the family to trudge into the hills with me. We did manage
two decent day trips, although it seems I was always missing a shot due to
tiem wasting changing lens/filters, or just not bothering to stop because of
this.

(picture me with: Camera bag with 4 lenses and my daughter on my
shoulders, my 6.5 month pregnant wife carrying the tripod and lunch, along a
3km mountain trail. It seemed I was always needing either the 35 or 85 or
135, and swapping a red filter/lens hood back and forth. Next camera show I
will NOT pass up those Red & Yellow filters at $3 a piece!)

Anyway, I just hung up two rolls from my Tmax/Delta test, and the results
look good... :-)

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright