Re: [OM] 65-200

Subject: Re: [OM] 65-200
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:28:04 -0700
On 20 Oct 98, at 10:23, Jim Loudon wrote:

> > PS. Sorry if I *still* haven't managed to switch MIME off,
> > really I've tried.
>
> Looks as if you've succeeded :-)  Thanks.
>
> I hope Shawn comments on this, now that he's back from
> vacation, but the mime/html/base64 stuff, in addition to
> driving at least this digest subscriber batty, also goes
> into the archives "as encoded".  Not terribly helpful to
> future Zuikoholics...

I do comment on occasion, but the good news is the searchable archives do
a much better job of converting mime encoding to html.
For the record, please send only plain text messages, and NO attachments
to the list. If your e-mail package allows you to change fonts, type style, etc
within the message, then it probably isn't sending plain text.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)