Re: [OM] New price for Zuiko lens in Japan.

Subject: Re: [OM] New price for Zuiko lens in Japan.
From: NOSPAM.shl82@xxxxxxxxxx (Mr. Chris Lee)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:06:37 GMT
On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:01:35 -0400, you wrote:

>As Mr. Chris Lee said, Olympus posted a new price list of lenses on their Web
>site: http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Camera/ckakaku2.html#omlz
>
>I thought that the 85mm/2 lens was being dropped, but its price is included in
>the list.

Glad to read the message from Tomoko again. I'm also puzzled by the
appearance of 85mm F2 lens in the list.

I guess Olympus says in the web page that the price increase is needed
to maintain the production and development of the OM lenses.(??)

Regards,
Mr. Chris Lee

Remove NOSPAM. form reply address to reply