[OM] Re: OM-2s question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2s question
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 98 18:08:00 BST

>That would be Clive Warren I believe.
>
>It might sound different or loud to some but having used my fathers
>2S a couple of times I reckon there is no more vibration to be felt
>in the hand - which means I usually can't feel any - than my 4Ti.
>
>I agree with Warren, it is a lovely sound  - but then so is that made
>by the 4Ti.
>
>Giles
>
>> From:          mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
>
>> Other than the MD situation, it isn't a problem (one list member even
>> remarked that the OM-2S has the sexiest shutter sound of all time!).

Guilty as charged :-)

Now you've had a lucky escape on the MC thread - are you sure you want me
to become metaphorical on the subject of the 2S shutter sound?

Still have a 2S - sold one after the fright of new circuit boards being
depleted.  Reckon if you have a good'un which doesn't drain the batteries
then hang on to it.

By the way, it was hot dates that led me into thinking about OMs in that
way ;-)

For those of you interested in OM shutter sounds, there is no 2S on this
site as it is too sexy for the web, but many other OMs are represented:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/japan/manual-camera/shutter1.htm

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com