Re: [OM] Oz dollar and the 85/2 [Was: About the OM2n...]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oz dollar and the 85/2 [Was: About the OM2n...]
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:22:58 +1000
<laugh> the dollar's recovered a little of late... but the 38ales tax
slug does hurt.

The thing is, I've only ever seen one 85/2 advertised in Australia, and that
went something along the lines of "mint : highest bid over $500 AUD gets
it"... so a clean example at <$200 USD isn't a bad deal, and comes along
more often.  I've asked Gary Reese to keep an eye out, a I just got a couple
of Winder IIs through him, and was very happy, but anyone else feel free to
make me offers... ;-)

Cheers

Andy
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx