[OM] New price for Zuiko lens in Japan

Subject: [OM] New price for Zuiko lens in Japan
From: "Jim Terazawa" <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:59:09 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim Terazawa)
Left column is the old (current) price and right coulmn is
the new price effective November 1, 1998.  The prices are in
Japanese yen (before consumption tax) and they are equivalent
to MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) in the US.

I noticed the two zoom lenses 35-70mm/f3.5-4.8 and
70-210mm/f4.5-5.6 are not in the table.

Jim Terazawa