Re: [OM] M15V Nicad pack charging time?

Subject: Re: [OM] M15V Nicad pack charging time?
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 23:27:07 EDT
Congratulations Mahlon,
Comments as follows.

mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx writes:
<< Hi, everyone.
 Well, the NiCad pack saga has just about come to an end.  The cell insert
 that I had made up by the Battery Works for $50 (a fine job, by the way,
 made with Sanyo cells) is back inside of the original M15V body.
 remember to stick to a 5-hour charge time, but I was wondering what the
 original factory-recommended charging time is.  If anyone else has the
 original instruction sheet for this beast,   could you look this up for me?
Snip!
Shipman 1987 says 4-5 hours for full charge.

 Also, I was fortunate to acquire a beauty of a Zuiko 300mm f 4.5,  Which way
does the tripod ring fit onto the lens: red dot to the front, or to the rear?
Snip.
Not sure on the red dot. But, the long end of the plate goes forward.  The
older style had the tightening knob on the right (motor grip side) while the
newer ones has the knob to the left.

 The ospreys, eagles, dolphins, etc. had better watch out around here,
 now...  ;  )
Snip!
You are in business.  Get yourself a OLY 1.4 TC for 420mm, works great.
 Mahlon >>
Good Luck!!
BW