Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mmf4.0 MC lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mmf4.0 MC lens
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 13:32:31 -0600
I agree with Ingemar.  If I had to choose only one telephoto lens, it would
be my Zuiko 200mm f4.  Check out The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery in my
section for some shots (albeit in black & white, and somewhat grainy
because of using TMax 400) using this lens.

I have a 135mm, which I seldom use, and both 300mm and 100mm, which I
haven't owned long enough to do anything with.  I've no experience with the
f5 version of this lens, so I cannot offer any comparative opinions.

regards,

Mahlon