Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:16:23 -0700
At 09:14 PM 10/25/98 -0600, Mahlon Haunschild wrote:
>Hi, everyone.
>
>It seems that Garth's been neglecting something, because he's posted some
>new entries to the Gallery.  Check 'em out.
>
>Every time I look at the Gallery, I feel just a bit more humble.  And, a
>bit more competent at the same time.  This is one of the most satisfying
>things that I've participated in in a LONG time.

*Ahem*

Well, I was sorta waiting to get a whole swack of 'em uploaded before
announcing, but Mahlon's already pointed it out, so...

Four previous submitters have presented new submissions: Charlie Scott (two new
images with the Olympus D600L digital camera which are very nice), Mahlon
(three new full-colour shots from his trip to Australia [is everybody
vacationing there this year?]), Shayne McGuire (more fun with extreme
wide-angles, fisheyes and appropriate subjects) and David Brown (who gently
chastised me for not re-doing stuff he submitted to me several months ago --
his section's been totally made over).

Still to come: Giles Stewart, who hopefully goes up in the next day or so with
some new submissions, and two new entrants -- Tony Aguado and Tim Helps, both
from Australia, again hopefully released prior to the end of the week.

Cioa for now, d00ds and d00desses.

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/