Re: [OM] To John H. / 1987 4T vs 1998 4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] To John H. / 1987 4T vs 1998 4Ti
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:27:59 EST
BW writes:

> Hi Ed,
>  "According to Olympus"
>  Who / Where from Olympus did you get this info?

I was told by Ron Modjeski in the Rolling Meadows, IL service center - about
two years ago.  Just before they dropped OM-4 service.  I specifically asked
if the OM-4Ti was being serviced in by Olympus America.  That is probably
where I heard that it wasn't going to make a difference, regarding getting
authorized US service, if an OM-4T was a T or a Ti.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV