Re: [OM] perspective control lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] perspective control lenses
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:25:12 +0100
Hi Chris,Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:19:38 +0100  you wrote:
>>In the November edition of Photo Technique (UK) there is a brief piece on
a new product called "Free Eye", an adapter which fits between the lens and
the body to allow "lens shift and rising front"...<<

I've seen in the Catalog of Brenners FotoZeitung  a German company situated:
Mooslohstrasse 60; 92637 Weiden (not too far of your home I guess)
Phone: 0961/670600
a Panorama Shift Adapter to put a middle format lens on a 35MM body and yes
there is an OM version each model is for a specific MF type (Hasselblad,
Mamya 645, Pentax 67 and 645...)
Those adapters are from the München Company Zörkendörfer Technik and are
rather expensive: between 575 and 690 DM (around 400 $ I guess)
I quote the text in German perhaps some of our German friends could
translate for "all of us" (including me...) in our "current and common
language" somebody of the list understand what I mean...
" Dieser Adapter verbindet Mittelformat-Objective mit allen gängigen
KB-SLR-Kameras. Zur Vermeidung stürzender Linien und Herstellung von
Panoramaaufnahmen.+/- 20mm Verstellung und 360° Verdrehung"
thanks in advance for the translation.
I've seen that this company have an Internet address but not yet visit it :
 www.brenner-foto.de
regards
marc