Re: [OM] To John H. / 1987 4T vs 1998 4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] To John H. / 1987 4T vs 1998 4Ti
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:30:24 +0100
ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Lars,
> Do you have any references when the 4Ti Black was introduced in Europe?
> Our USA "McBrooms Camera Bluebook Ed. 1995-96" clearly states the 4T "Chrome"
> or Champagne was introduced in 1987.  While the 4T "Black" was introduced in
> 1990.  No mention of the 4Ti.  But I think B&H of New York did not offer the
> 4Ti until about 1995 or 96.
> BW

Sorry, no refernce on the black version. The first mention I ever saw
of the OM4Ti was in the february 1987 issue of the danish magazine
"FOTO film & video". The picture accompanying the text was of a chrome
or champagne OM4Ti with a F280 mounted on it.

The 4T was AFAIK never sold here new. We see a few used ones now and then.

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"