[OM] 300 F4.5 FS

Subject: [OM] 300 F4.5 FS
From: Bill Bishop <bbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:37:56 -0500
Unfortunately, it is necessary for me to start parting with some of my
Olympus equipment. I am selling my  300 mm F4.5 Zuiko lens. It is in near
mint condition. There is one small scratch mark  on the edge of the lens
shade. Both original lens caps are included as well as the original leather
case and the lens specifications sheet. The lens is in perfect working
condition and the glass has no marks on it. I am asking $400.

Contact me by email if you are interested.

Bill