Re: [OM] 300 mm 4.5 & 180 2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 300 mm 4.5 & 180 2.8
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:11:10 +0000
Hum, I was just told by Olympus America this was one of NASA's picks as the
best of its breed (referring to 180).
Yes I'm just seeking reassurance that the telephoto zuiko lenses are indeed
up to the
standard we expect. The review on the website for the 180 rates it as quite
poor,  I can't
find one for the 300.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee only.  This mail and any attachments have been
scanned for viruses prior to leaving the F.I.GROUP network.  Neither
F.I.GROUP PLC nor any of its subsidiary or associated undertakings will
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising
from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a
result of any virus being passed on  If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately.  The unauthorised use, disclosure or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.