Re: [OM] Problem with camera store

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with camera store
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:36:46 -0600
John,

Same song, same verse.  This is standard operating procedure for that store.

Don't walk, but run to the telephone and contact the Colorado State Attorney
General's Office and lodge a complaint.

Secondly, document ALL correspondence with CT and get names, dates, times,
who said what.

Thirdly, ask to see the results of their tests and the published specs of
this lens to prove that it is still within spec.  Ask them to immediately
fax the tests to you and to the Attorney General's Office (you will have
gotten their fax number by now).

Forthly, NEVER, EVER, DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!  Don't even buy a lens
cap from them!

Fifthly, I hope you bought it with VISA/Mastercard.  Call them and get them
involved.  If they get enough compaints and hassles and returns from
customers they will cancel Camera Traders Account.  Without credit card
sales they would quickly get in hard times.  Hmm, Maybe this is why they try
so hard to get you to pay with cash/check???????

Ken N.