[OM] Re: Lens Coatings List - Big "whoops!"

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens Coatings List - Big "whoops!"
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:05:29 EST
Forgot to mention I need the serial number if the lens also...

<< I have received an enormous number of requests for the lens coatings list,
more than I've been able to keep track of. The influx of new data has
essentially stopped, and I am almost finished compiling all of the data. What
I would like to do is make one mor request for data, give it a couple of days,
then publish it *once* to the list. For those of you who have asked for copies
of the list, I have not forgotten you. Between the large number of requests
and the new addition to the family here, I've just been unable to get it out.

 Once again, what I have been compiling is the lens description, whether it
has a black or chrome front ring, the lens labeling on the front ring (i.e.,
"F. Zuiko," "Zuiko MC," etc.) and whether the lens is MC or SC.

 If anyone else wishes to send this data, please e-mail it to me privately. I
will probably publish the consolidated list by the end of next week. >>