Re: FRAUD ALERT! (was: [OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact the sel

Subject: Re: FRAUD ALERT! (was: [OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact the seller))
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:19:13 -0500
At 12:25 PM 10/29/98 -0800, you wrote:

>>On Saturday, October 17, Alain Duquet posted to this list on behalf of
REMI CLOUTIER of Quebec with a list of Olympus macro gear for sale, with an
asking price of $500.>>

I guess, this is the classic example of, if it sounds too good to be true,
it probably is...

I also offered to grab that, and said I would be willing to drive that same
weekend to Montreal to pick it up (anything for a weekend in Montreal :-))

I was almost glad when nothing came of it :-)

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com