Re: [OM] 200mm f5 vs. 100mm f2.8 & 2XA

Subject: Re: [OM] 200mm f5 vs. 100mm f2.8 & 2XA
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:34:43 -0800
Mark;

Prime lens is ALWAYS better than a lens with a doubler attached.  Well,
assuming
both lenses are of good quality.

Zuiko 2X = 215 grams;  Zuiko 200/5=380 grams  Price is probably about
the same .
2X is infinitely more common.

Don't get a third party doubler. It'll be a waste of $$$.

Hope this help.

George