Re: [OM] LARGE oly kit for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] LARGE oly kit for sale
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 00:50:26 EST

<< I have an extensive Oly kit and wish to sell the whole thing "in tact."
 Won't bore you with details, except to say have several bodies (2s, 3
 and 4s), about 13 lenses, and other things.  Worst piece I would call an
 8 or 9, most are ex to ex+, a few pieces virtually brand new.  From
 super wide 16mm  to 500 mm mirror -  all Zuiks. >>
If anyone wants to buy this "in tact", I would be interestested in the 16mm
fisheye.

Thanks.

Warren Kato