Re: [OM] OM2 shoe cord

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 shoe cord
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:33:25 -0600
At 09:34 AM 10/31/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>Yep - the DuoSync is just the gadget.  A review of the archive will reveal I
>posted some of these ina local shop NIB a while back.  I have not visited
>that shop again since then so I have no idea if they are still there.  I
>will go today and see if I get my chores done.  If you want one (memory
>tells me they had both the 2 and 2n versions) please contact off line.  I'll
>be happy to put the two of you together.
>
>John P

Hi John,

My local store had a DuoSync indicated for "Olympus N" cameras, which I
just purchased for use with my Sunpak 433 and Bachrack flash bracket. It
looks to me that it should work with any OM-1(x) or OM-2(x), although I've
only verified that it works with an OM-1, not yet with my OM-2s.  Do you
have any reason to think this won't permit full TTL exposure control with a
dedicated flash?  After all, it is merely a flexible extension of the shoe.

Joel