Re: [OM] Itchin' for a Show

Subject: Re: [OM] Itchin' for a Show
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 00:08:30 EST

<< Photographers at these shows generally behave in a much slower manner and I
have seldom seen anybody in a hurry.   >>

I occassionally attend the Buena Park CA show and there's hundreds of tables.
My head was swimming the first time I went.  But eventually I could recognize
the OM diamond lens grips, a factory OM rear lens cap and OM bayonet pretty
quickly.  You can either go at the beginning and pick up the underpriced goods
or go at the end and get the bargains.

Warren Kato