Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list

Subject: Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list
From: Wijsmuller.VanderBel@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 15:45:42 +0100
Frank van Lindert wrote:

> How do you all think about this?

I support your idea.

Maybe just adding the word '[marketplace]' in the appropriate mail
and defining some mail selection rules (I use Pegasus) would be
enough to move both kind of mails to seperate mail folders.

Traffic on the list could be reduced further by not posting 'me too'
replies (and repeating almost the complete mail in question). I must
admit I sometimes find it hard to, but I try to reply only if I feel there's
some added value in my reply (just my opinion).

Frank Wijsmuller
Zeist (that's close to Utrecht, but not close enough to make
appointments about this ;-)
The Netherlands