Re: [OM] OM gallery into a book?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gallery into a book?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:26:11 -0800
Ingemar,

When I first joined this wonderful list, a similar idea was bounced around -
only the subject then was a calendar instead of a book.  The problem then,
should my failing memory serve, was cost.  Even for a minimal copy run, this
is quite an expensive proposition.  That said, I think it is a terrific
idea, and I've always wanted to be published in more than a magazine or
newspaper.  If there is a way it can be done that I can afford, I will
commit my energies to making it happen.  Our collective works surely would
make a neat coffee table book!

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".

Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx> put forth the proposition:

>Friends,

............. I am pretty sure an OM photo