Re: [OM] OM gallery into a book?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gallery into a book?
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 19:17:10 -0500
>>..however, on the topic of the Gallery, I have a small announcement to
make.  From approximately 4:30 P.M. MST Monday November 2nd (Western
Canada: GMT -07:00) to about 9:00 A.M. the following morning, IF EVERYTHING
GOES RIGHT AND THE DIGITAL GODS SMILE ON ME, 'kaska' (the server on which
the Oly Gallery is physically hosted) will be going down for badly-needed
maintenance and upgrading.  If everything goes right, kaska will be joined
by 'tagish' Tuesday around 9:00 A.M. local time, with full mirroring,
proper backup, proper primary and secondary DNS, and "insanely great"
honking big hard drives so's I can put lots and lots of submissions up.  ;-)>>

If only you could upgrade my bandwidth...:-)

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com