Re: [OM] Bizzare OM-1 metering behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] Bizzare OM-1 metering behaviour
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 10:25:47 -0500
Meter position is controlled by a series of strings & pulleys.  When you turn
the ss ring down to B, the needle will move without batteries  (or in "off")
because the strings have pulled the meter to the limit of its mechanical
travel.  Turning the  f setting to maximum will move the needle even further.

John