[OM] Re: More on the Filter Factor

Subject: [OM] Re: More on the Filter Factor
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 18:21:57 -0600
>Joel
>
>I'm saying nothing in case my pedantry shows;-), but from what I hear of
>young Russian girls, I would take a course in teaching English as a Foreign
>language - of course then they would get proper English - OH NO! I've said
>it without meaning to... it just slipped out honestly!
>
>8-)
>
>OM content:  on the subject of the filters and B/W film I found the
>discussion very interesting.  I must remember to allow for the Y2 filter
>that I always put on my standard lens with a B/W film in.
>
>Chris

Chris and all,

I'll put an apology at the front of this, as I'd meant my note about
Russian girls (snipped above) to go privately to Chris ...

As for the Y2, I've not experienced the same gonzo effect on the meter with
the yellow filters, although I suppose one should be a purist about it. Why
shoot Zuiko else, eh?

Joel