[OM] TTL auto cord and its uses

Subject: [OM] TTL auto cord and its uses
From: Sexxeasgrl@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 02:38:30 EST
Hello group. I recently made a purchase of a lot of Oly goodies. Among them is
a cord but I am not sure which one it is. It is about 1 foot long and is
coiled. One end fits shoe 2 and is marked  TTL AUTO CORD         SHOE 2 ONLY.
The other end says  olympus       sensor      japan. This end has a round plug
next to a straight one. It also came with Shoe 2 attached, but it wont fit my
cameras (OM2n and OM1n). I am looking to buy a flash, probably a T20 or a T32,
can I use this cord with either of these flashes and my bodies with a Shoe 4?
Any help would be great, and thanks in advance guys.

Lisa O.