[OM] FS: 20mm f/2.0 Zuiko Macro NIB

Subject: [OM] FS: 20mm f/2.0 Zuiko Macro NIB
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 05:21:39 EST
I'm back from my California travels and trying out two new Zuikos: the
35-105mm f/3.5~4.5 and the 21mm f/3.5   The latter came in handy for shooting
eroded cliffs near Jalama Beach and the former for landscapes of the Riley
Woodland, Antelope Vally, shot from the roof of my 4WD.  The 21mm view,
emphasizing the erosion beginning at my feet, was so dramatic it induced
another case of vertigo - a top a precipice I had no business being on.  The
zoom earned it keep cropping out intruding barbed wire fences.

Besides shooting, I had time for some bargain hunting.  I bagged a copy of the
Olympus Sales Information File - the "big daddy" of technical references to
the full OM System (complete to 1988).  If there is one OM reference "book" to
have on a deserted island, this is the one.  It was used by Olympus to educate
dealers about the various components in the OM System.  Zuikoholics, be
forewarned.  I also got a cobalt blue mug marketed by Olympus.  It was an
interesting counterpoint my gal's antiques and collectable glassware finds.

Finally, I found a bargain to offer to the first taker: a 20mm f/2.0 Zuiko
Macro, new in box (direct from a dealer's shelf).  $350US, plus shipping.
Contact me offline if interested.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV