Re: [OM] Bounce grip 2 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce grip 2 problem
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:52:18 +0100

John wrote:
-----
>Sounds like the charging circuit in  the BG2 head is fried.  It can be
>fixed though.
-----

This story reminds me of something weird I notice when using my BG2:

When I put one of my T32's on top of the BG2 and use the abtteries in the
BG2 the sound the T32 makes when fully charged is intermittend high-low
toned. I can also see the ready indicator in my OM2n burn more or less
bright in conjunction with the sound. Everything works fine though (till
now)

- Is this normal?
- Does it hurt?

Thanks in advance