[OM] FS: OM-4T Black, beautiful!

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-4T Black, beautiful!
From: The Searcher <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:45:41 -0400
** FOR SALE **

OM-4T Black body, in original box with manual and cap. Beautiful cosmetic
condition, appears to have been used little, no real wear to speak of at
all. Has a few VERY discrete paint chips here and there (on the film
reminder window and by the strap lugs) thanks more to the infamously
unsticky 4T black paint than to rough handling, but for the most part it
looks new. Has also been freshly CLA'd by Camtech in NY (adj. curtains,
speeds, sync, meter, auto, clean inside eyepiece, check wind mechanism,
relube as necessary). I spent a lot of time searching for this camera and I
was very lucky to find it. It is most definitely the nicest handling 35mm
SLR I've ever used. Some of you will notice that I only recently switched
to the OM system and the motivation to do that was chiefly handling. After
I acquired the 4T and had it CLA'd, I spent another four months searching
for my lenses of choice while the camera sat in its box. Ironically, after
getting all the pieces in place (I found and bought those lenses), I'm
parting with the heart of the outfit. Why, you ask? I just can't afford it.
I will replace it with a 2n if possible. As to price, I know that black
4T's will fetch more than $600 (and certainly it fetched that from me!) in
this condition, excluding any CLA. So, in the interests of fairness and
bargainism, I figure $550 plus half the cost of the CLA would be
reasonable. Therefore, $625 makes it yours. I'll split shipping and
insurance.

Thanks for your time.